New advancements in technical services tools, standards, and utilities are fast approaching.
Don’t miss this opportunity to interact with your technical services peers, at the LYRASIS Ideas and Insights Series event on January 20, 2011, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library.
At this in-person, interactive, invaluable event, you will:
* Learn how North Carolina State University considered issues of training and workflow as they incorporated RDA as an early adopter.
* Hear how Des Moines Public Library handled the transition of their cataloging to SkyRiver.
* Exchange insights and ideas with other members facing rapid change in the cataloging and technical services environment.
* Learn how technical services staff at Cuyahoga County Public Library embraced new approaches in response to change.
* Leave with a great understanding of how new methods can be implemented to achieve your goals and ensure success.
Hurry, this is your last chance to register.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to having you share your ideas and insights.
Educational Services Librarian
1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 1.800.999.8558