Eligibility and requirements:
* Applicants must currently be graduate students, in good standing, in a program of library and archives preservation administration or conservation; or a recent graduate of such a program;
* Applicants must have completed at least four preservation or conservation courses before the anticipated start date of this internship;
* Applicants must commit to 12 consecutive weeks of full-time employment as interns;
* Internship must be completed between March 1 and November 15, 2012;
* At the end of the internship, the intern will be required to submit a final report or project;
* Applicants must have student or working visas if not U.S. citizens.
The 2012 Lennox Foundation Internship provides a $3,200 stipend and university housing for 12 weeks.
For more information see:
To apply for the Lennox Foundation Preservation and Conservation Internship please submit the following items: cover letter; current resume; contact information for two professional references (include address, phone number and e-mail address); statement of interest (include projects of interest); graduate program description including requirements and course descriptions (indicate the classes you have completed).
Deadline for application is Thursday, January 19, 2012
Submit these items to:
Hilary T. Seo
Lennox Foundation Internship
Iowa State University
441 Parks Library
Ames, IA 50011-2140
Send electronic applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org