Call for Papers
New Review of Children’s Literature and Librarianship
Editor: Dr Sally Maynard, Lecturer, Department of Information Science, Loughborough University.
The editor is currently seeking articles for the next edition of the New Review of Children’s Literature and Librarianship.
This is an international journal designed to explore the range of issues of current concern to those working in the field of children’s literature and librarianship around the world, including:
* critical assessments of children’s and adolescent literature
* the management of library services to children and adolescents
* education issues affecting library services
* Information Technology
* user education and the promotion of services
* staff education and training
* collection development and management
* book and media selection
* research in literature and library services for children and adolescents
The editor will be pleased to consider for publication original manuscripts which deal with any of this broad range of themes. Papers should not have been published previously, or been submitted elsewhere simultaneously. Papers presented at conferences may be considered if they are unlikely to be published in a conference proceedings volume.
Further details of the journal and instructions for authors can be accessed here
The journal is refereed by members of the editorial board – a group of internationally distinguished academics and professionals working in the areas of children’s literature and children’s and schools librarianship.
The deadline for papers is Friday 4th March 2011 (this is negotiable, however).
Manuscripts should be sent electronically to Sally Maynard at: email@example.com