Title: Archives Graduate Intern
Req Number: 5675-MB/JP
Location(s): Oak Brook IL
McDonald's is one of the world's most well known and valuable brands and holds a leading share in the globally branded quick service segment of the informal eating-out market in virtually every country in which we do business.
Our rich history began with our founder, Ray Kroc. The strong foundation that he built continues today with McDonald's vision and the commitment of our people to keep the shine on McDonald's arches for years to come.
McDonald's is built on a foundation of values and we are committed to socially responsible practices.
Why is McDonald's Corporation a great place for interns?
· Intern events focused on your professional development
· Exposure to management via executive lunches/breakfasts
· Intern activities that will assist you in learning the operational side of McDonald's
· Team Oriented environment
· Opportunity for advancement
· Formalized internship summer program
The McDonald's Golden Archives serve as the centralized information and research center for the historical assets of McDonald's Corporation. The Archives acquire, preserve and provide information to maintain the integrity of brand McDonald's and support current and future business activities.
We currently have a need for an Archives Intern. The Archives intern will assist the arrangement and description of archival collections (particularly our backlog of photographs), responding to reference queries and exhibit maintenance.
· Currently enrolled in a full time Graduate program focusing on History or Library Science.
· Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
Mike Bullington, CA
Senior Archives Manager