ER&L Conference Planning Committee encourages you to submit a proposal
for the 2012 Electronic Resources & Libraries Conference!
ER&L is seeking to advance the discussion in these following areas
with this 2012 Call for Proposals, with detailed descriptions included
• Managing e-Resources in Libraries
• Collection Development and Assessment
• Workflow & Organizations
• External & User Relationships
• Emerging and Future Technologies
• Scholarly Communication & Licensing
• Library as Publisher
Proposal Evaluation: The committee will evaluate each proposal on the
basis of subject matter (including, but not limited to, the issues
listed in the topic descriptions), clarity, and timeliness. We will
also hold a period of open voting to allow potential attendees to help
shape the program. Proposals should be for original work that has not
been published. We may request that some presenters combine sessions
with complementary subject matter.
Proposal Types: ER&L is looking for individual presentations, panels
with differing perspectives, and half day, hands-on preconference
workshops. When submitting a proposal, choose one proposal type.
Policy/ Planning Committee Questions? Please direct questions about
the Call for Proposals and Workshops to Elizabeth Winter
(firstname.lastname@example.org) and Xan Arch
Submission Site/ General Questions? Please direct questions related to
the submission site to Sandy Tijerina (email@example.com) or to
Bonnie Tijerina (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registration Questions? Information will be posted ER&L's web site.
Registration is open as of October 17, 2011 and the conference does
• Visit the Instructions tab to walk you through the bullet points of
the submission process.
• In this site, Proposal Manager/Creator should be prepared to provide
a title, keywords, learning objectives, an abstract, proposal details,
presenter/ co-presenter contact details, as well as agree to recording
and use and speaker discount statements on this submission form.
• Submitters may revisit this site and make modifications to their submissions.
• Accepted proposals earn a 25% discount off of conference registration.
• The Proposal Creator will affirm acknowledgement of this discount in
the submission form.
• ER&L requests specific recording and use of it's presenters. The
Proposal Creator will agree to the ER&L recording and use policy in
this submission form.
• ER&L staff is available for questions about this site. Please do not
hesitate to ask any questions.
Submission Deadline: Thu Dec 1 2011, 11:59pm EST