Please consider attending the Chinese American Librarians Association Midwest Chapter 2011 Annual Conference on May 21st Saturday at the Indiana University Southeast Library, New Albany Indiana. This conference welcomes people from a wide variety of backgrounds and there is still time to register. There are five reasons the conference planning committee invites you to attend:
1. Learn and get informed of the new trends in libraries.
The conference has a line-up of trendy presentations, from projects to case studies, from knowledge management to information access, from supporting faculty and students to discussion on social media marketing. Check out the detailed program on the Midwest Chapter website.
2. Network with professional librarians and build personal and professional relationships
3. There is still time to apply for the student travel fund.
Please contact Mingyan Li email@example.com for details. The travel fund will cover your registration fee, transportation and accommodation.
4. The rate for overnight lodge is only $15 for students.
Or if you drive on that day, IU Southeast is only one and a half hours away from Lexington.
5. Southern Indiana/Louisville is worth of visiting and having fun.
Prizes! We have several drawings throughout the program; prizes include gift cards from iTunes, Starbucks, Marathon and more!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you on May 21 at the beautiful Indiana University Southeast campus!
Indiana University Southeast